Join us for our FIRST BREAKAWAY RIDE OF 2023!!!! The James River is the crown jewel of Richmond and we’ll be exploring its history & influence on the city on a sunset river cruise.
We’ll start and end our ride at Triple Crossing Fulton (5203 Hatcher St ). Our cruise will take us to Rocketts Landing, up the Capital Trail to downtown, on the Canal Walk to Brown’s Island & Belle Isle, and back. After taking in all things James River we’ll end our ride with a happy hour gathering at Triple Crossing. There are some slight hills and narrow passages on this ride, so please plan accordingly!
5:45PM – Please be at Triple Crossing Fulton
6:00PM – Wheels down!!!
Rules of the Ride:
- Must have a light!
- We will be riding on shared paths and next to the canal – please give pedestrians the right of way and ride carefully.
- Try to stay together – safety in numbers.
- This is a ride, not a race – ride slow, make friends, enjoy the journey.
- Make sure your bike is in working order.
- We recommend that you bring water and a lock to secure your bike at the end point hang out.
Ride With GPS route here (https://ridewithgps.com/routes/42808186)
Stoked to see everyone out there!