Our next event:
Get spooky on Halloween with a BreakawayRVA x RABA Ride!
*A little different than our past ride registrations. Just let us know you’re coming via Facebook!
Yes you read that right! We’ve got the bikers back together for one epic ride in 2021. We’re teaming up with RABA for a long and spooky ride past some of Richmond’s most famous haunted spots.
- Start location: Carillon Court. Meet by the big tower.
- Time: 5 PM
- Costumes: Yes please!
- End location: Monroe Park where you have the option to join the All Saints Theater Company 16th Annual Halloween Parade as a bike guide to stop traffic, participant, or a looker.
We will have one ride route heading back to the Carillon for those that don’t want to stay for the parade and/or want a night ride guide back to their car.
Don’t forget to bring your bike lights!!
As always the ride is a family-friendly event with a no-drop policy. So come out ready to learn and explore the city with some bike love =)
- Go time: 5:00 pm with bikes in working order!
- Endpoint Address: Monroe Park (across from Altria Theater), 6 N Laurel Street, Richmond, VA 23220
Things we’d highly recommend you bring*:
- Bike Lock
- A bike (because we all need reminders)
- Your costume
We will have just ONE starting location for this ride.
- Carillon at Byrd Park (600 S Arthur Ashe Blvd, Richmond, VA 23220) – meet at the Carillon Tower.
Stoked to see everyone out there!